This year's Marketing Society Dubai conference will challenge the way you think and inspire you to be a bolder and braver leader.
Our programme features a whole host of inspirational speakers that will empower you to embrace reinvention, break down stigmas and be brave enough to overcome the odds.
Session 1: Collide: The Power of Social Media Influencers
Two debate champions discuss industry talking points with the audience choosing the winner
- Cerith Evans. Former Welsh world schools debating champion and currently in PR (Chair)
- Ife Grillo - former English world schools debating champion and best speaker in the world. Currently studying at Bristol University
- Seun Iyaniwura - former president of the Nottingham University debating society and current Group Education Director of Debate Mate Global.
Session 2: Entrepreneurial Bravery
Three bold female leaders share stories of personal bravery, including overcoming adversity, gender stereotypes and being an inspiration to others.
- Elissa Freiha, Director, Womena
- Amira Rashad, CEO, Bulkwhiz
Session 3: Exploring Mental Health
Hear the journey of an agency CEO currently creating a movement to remove the stigma of mental health from the workplace.
- Meredith Carson, CEO, Bravo Romeo
- Dani Hakim, CO-Founder Safe Space
- Mat Schramm, Co-Founder, Talkcircle
Session 4: Under the Spotlight: Brave Leadership
Discover what CMOs need to do to be courageous and thrive, now and in the future.
- Asad Rehman, Digital & Media Transformation Director, Unilever MENA
- Vikram Krishna, EVP Marketing & Head of Customer Experience, Emirates NBD
- Rami Hmadeh, CEO, Serviceplan
Session 5: Taking on the UN's global goal
Discover how this marketer is bringing leaders from all faiths together to eradicate human trafficking, Goal 8 of the UN's Global Goals.
- Raza Jafar, CEO and Co-Founder, ENSHAA
Session 6: Overcoming Adversity
Be inspired by two leaders whose brushes with death (one who died twice) have given them a new lease on life and how they continue to push boundaries.
This is our third year back in Dubai and will be the bravest yet. If you missed out on any of the previous conferences head over to our Facebook page and Youtube channel to catch up on inspiring sessions.
Across the world
The event in Dubai will be part of our global roadshow as we take our flagship Conference across the world to New York, Singapore, London, India and Hong Kong. Please visit our events page for all the details.
Booking now open for members
Please book online using the link below or RSVP 'YES' to email@example.com
Not currently a member?
For more information about the Society in Dubai please email Alasdair Hall-Jones, Head of Global